The quirkiest and most entertaining guide to learn everything about life at Versailles’ palace!
Boring lessons are a thing of the past! Dive into a fascinating journey to the court of Versailles. These 100 pages are filled with stories about life at court:
- Get inspired by Marie Antoinette's fashion and beauty tips
- Learn how to throw the party of the year like Louis XIV
- Discover the secrets of how to win back an ex-boyfriend like Madame de Montespan, the Sun King's favorite
- Learn how to raise your children like real princes...
and there’s more !
This hilarious guide also offers survival tips if you find yourself suddenly transported to the Sun King's court through a space-time rift:
- How do you wash?
- What protection to use during your period?
- What outfit to choose for a masked ball organized by Louis XIV himself?
- How do you know if your partner is cheating on you?
- What gifts to give to newlyweds?
All these wacky questions and more will be addressed in this book filled with games, juicy anecdotes, and court gossip. You'll become an expert on life at Versailles!
To prolong the fun, the book also offers you some good Parisian tips that will make you feel like Marie-Antoinette in the 21st century. Get ready for an unforgettable experience in France.
Let the adventure begin!